I am Lee Packham.
I am a respected technology innovator, and pioneer with expertise leading teams to produce large scale multi-location systems. I work as a Senior Cloud Architect for DoiT International, a consultancy for multiple cloud services. I have a background spanning more than ten years in the Cloud Computing space.
I have worked across both Startups and Enterprises; notably as a founding CTO at Green Man Gaming, as a Solutions Architect and Developer Advocate at Amazon Web Services, a VP of Engineering at Multiplay and GAME, a DevOps leader and architect at Sainsbury's. I was fortunate to have worked on TweetDeck at Twitter during the acquisition.
Below are some links to various places on the Internet where I have done or published things. At Github, you'll find multiple projects I have either written or contributed to, at LinkedIn, you'll find a CV/Resume.
- System and method for facilitating a video game exchange (US Patent)
- Digital key distribution mechanism (US Patent)
- Working with the AWS Cloud Development Kit and AWS Construct Library
- SSO Sync - Populate AWS SSO directly with your G Suite users and groups
- AWS Simple Iconification Service - Add icons to AWS Console tabs
- Django Amazon Translate - Utilities for Django to translate both Models and Django gettext files using the Amazon Translate AI service